Monday, May 14, 2012

PES 2012 Online Gameplay D1 600+ with Amazing Lob PESADDICT HD


Playing an online match against 600+ opponent. Very though match with good free-kick in beginning, nice come-back of opponent, stupid red card because of auto-slide and very nice lob from Robinho which decided the match. 

When looking at the match you can see it's not that difficult to defend in a proper way, although sometimes I was very lucky the opponent didn't score. I tried to predict every action of the opponent and it worked out fine.

There are also some good examples in match from the videos I made on how to shoot and score in pes2012. For example the videos how to shoot and score special chip shot, where used by me and also my opponent. The goal with robinho was the video how to shoot and score the alternative chip, the lob.

No comments:

Post a Comment